No field trip Bookings Available for January 2023
Thank you for your interest in our field trips at the Miriam P. Brenner Children’s Museum! GCM offers field trips at a discounted group rate to a variety of community-based organizations and schools including daycares, preschools, day camps, churches, charitable organizations and public/private schools. MBCM Field Trips are designed to meet NC Essential Standards and Core Curriculum.
- Tuesday-Friday from 9a-2p.
- 10 or more children are required from an organization to qualify for a group rate.
- Group rates include 3 hours at the Museum. Lunches and programs are included in this time if selected.
- Limited scholarship funding is available for Title 1 schools and community partners thanks to the generosity of Duke Energy Foundation, Lincoln Financial Foundation, and individual donors. Due to our limited funds, and to try to help as many Title 1 schools/partners as possible, we do limit our grant funding to one field trip per school/organization per fiscal year.
- Passes, discounts, coupons, and membership cards will not be accepted as payment for group visits.
- On-site parking is free and buses can use our bus lane for the duration of your field trip.
- We require one adult chaperone per five children.
Hover over the picture for this year’s Educator’s Guide!
Groups may choose to bring lunches to eat at the Museum. When you check in, the field trip coordinator will give you an estimated schedule for lunch times. We appreciate your patience during lunch as we often have multiple groups eating on-site. Lunch takes place in our outdoor patio area located outside Snack Shack. No indoor lunch space is available; however, if there is inclement or adverse weather conditions we will do our best to accommodate your group as best we can.
The Miriam P. Brenner Children’s Museum strives to be an inclusive and accessible organization to everyone. If your child or group has specific needs, please call us before your visit. The Museum is wheelchair accessible.