Thank you for your interest in our field trips at the Miriam P. Brenner Children’s Museum! GCM offers field trips at a discounted group rate to a variety of community-based organizations and schools including daycares, preschools, day camps, churches, charitable organizations and public/private schools. MBCM Field Trips are designed to meet NC Essential Standards and Core Curriculum. Reservations are required by contacting our field trip coordinator at email@example.com.
- Tuesday-Friday from 9a-2p.
- 10 or more children are required from an organization to qualify for a group rate.
- Group rates include 3 hours at the Museum. Lunches and programs are included in this time if selected.
- Limited scholarship funding is available for Title 1 schools and community partners thanks to the generosity of Duke Energy Foundation, Lincoln Financial Foundation, and individual donors. Due to our limited funds, we do limit our grant funding to one field trip per school/organization per fiscal year.
- Passes, discounts, coupons, and membership cards will not be accepted as payment for group visits.
- On-site parking is free and buses can use our bus lane for the duration of your field trip.
- We require one adult chaperone per five children.