Welcome to MBCM! We continue to make every effort to provide children and families with everything imaginable in a clean safe environment. Learn more about our health and safety practices.
Frequently asked questions
- Cleaning and sanitization of high touch, wipeable surfaces occurs throughout the day
- Each exhibit is sanitized nightly and deep cleaned twice a week
- Our Tot Spot exhibit for our youngest learners is deep cleaned daily
- Props and actionable exhibit pieces are swapped out with sanitized sets throughout the week (daily in Tot Spot).
- Professional cleaning services happen 6 days a week
- Face coverings are encouraged to protect our youngest visitors
No! Miriam P. Brenner Children’s Museum will return to walk up service for both members and visitors. Museum capacity will be capped at 450 visitors at any one time.
All visitors and staff are encouraged to wear a face covering to protect our youngest visitors.
Yes, the Outdoor Play Plaza is currently open. As a reminder, visitors must wear closed-toed shoes in order to enter the Outdoor Play Plaza. Further, the Outdoor Play Plaza closes when the heat index hits 100 and during weather events including, but not limited to rain, lightning, thunder, and high winds. Click here to review our complete Outdoor Play Plaza rules. Please plan accordingly.
Yes, please give us a call at 336.574.2898 ext. 308 or email us at email@example.com to make your reservation.
Visitors are welcome to bring in outside food and drink. All food and drink can be enjoyed in Snack Shack and on Nannie’s Patio. Visitors are not permitted to consume food and drink (other than water) in play areas. Vending machines will be available in Snack Shack.
Yes, visitors will receive an admissions sticker that will allow them to leave and re-enter the Museum. This admissions sticker is only valid for the day you purchased your ticket.
Lost items will be held for 7 days. Please call 336.574.2898 if you’ve left something behind.