I would like to rent an iPad from the Greensboro Children’s Museum for the weeks corresponding with the kits I purchased. I understand that a GCM staff member will contact me to place a credit card on file using Square’s safe, secure and PCI compliant platform until the iPad is returned in working condition. Failure to return the iPad will result in a $500 charge on my card. By renting an iPad from the Greensboro Children’s Museum, I agree to the terms below.
IPAD RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Notice: The renter shall pay Greensboro Children’s Museum full compensation for replacement and/or repair of any equipment which is not returned because it is lost, stolen, or in need of repair due to damage or misuse. The Greensboro Children’s Museum invoice for replacement or repair is reflective of the deposit due and is the amount the renter is responsible for.
2. Return of Equipment: Renter shall return ipads along with any other rented equipment in the same condition as received on the Friday of their week between 1p and 5p. Renter shall return the equipment directly to an authorized Greensboro Children’s Museum staff member. If the equipment is not returned on said date, the Greensboro Children’s Museum reserves the right to act and replace the equipment by charging the renter the $500 deposit.
3. Late Charges: If any equipment is returned after your assigned pick-up time, the renter agrees to pay a late fee of $20 per day. After 6 days, you will be charged $500 for the full value of your rental equipment.
4. Condition of Equipment: The Condition of Equipment Checklist (to be given on date of pick-up) is hereby incorporate by reference. Renter acknowledges that they have examined the equipment and that it is in good condition except as otherwise specified in the Checklist. Returned equipment is subject to inspection upon return, and any extensive damage that was not previously noted on the checklist is subject to the $500 charge.
5. Other Disclosures: The renter agrees not to allow use of the equipment by any unauthorized users. By signing the renter agrees this device will only be used as a resource to participate in the Greensboro Children’s Museum programs, classes, or camps.